This Financing and Investment Strategy Course will discuss the following:
- Goals and function of Financial Management
- Review of Company’s Financial Performance
- Safety of Investment and Security of Fund.
- Return/Capital Appreciation of investment
- Matching investment/ fund maturities with emerging obligations.
- Diversification of investment portfolio.
- Valuation of investments.
- Cash Flow Statements
- Financial and Investment Analysis
- Financial Forecasting
- Operating and Financial Leverage
- Working Capital and the Financing Decision
- Current Asset Management
- Sources of Short-Term Financing