Giving presentations in a professional
setting is one which even those in senior positions can find daunting.
This practical and results-focused course provides a thorough grounding
in the theory and more importantly, the practice, of designing and
delivering effective presentations. At various stages throughout the
day, you will have the opportunity to practise the techniques and
receive constructive feedback. You and your colleagues will be amazed at
This program will help the participants to
- Increase their Confidence and Ability to create and deliver Powerful Presentations.
- Develop Public Speaking Skills that make a Positive Impression and enhance their Professional Image.
- Learn new techniques to add Quality Impact and Effectiveness in their Presentations.
- NOTE: Please note that this program can be further custom designed as per the needs of the organization
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to all professionals wishing to design and deliver substantially more effective presentations.
- Understand all about presentation dynamics
- Rhetorical techniques
- Learn how to research an audience
- Presentation questions you need to ask before you present
- Presentation practice
- Recognize the value of presentation visual aids
- Find out about the point, turn and talk technique
- Get prepared for presentation questions and answers
- Importance of Effective Presentation Skills
- Confidence Building, Controlling Speaking Stress, Fear and Apprehensions
- Importance and Effective usage of Visual Aids
- Power of Non-Verbal Communication
- Effective Body Language
- Importance of Voice Modulation
- Audience Handling