This comprehensive course will significantly enhance the skills and knowledge of delegates and improve their ability to plan, manage, supervise and deliver projects and contracts. This course will also provide delegates with proven sets of critical methods, processes, tools, and techniques for effective project and contract management.
The course is also ideal for project managers and anyone seeking to update or upgrade their knowledge of project management.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Integrate project progress, resources and risk strategies into a dynamic, manageable plan
- Maintain continuous project performance and delivery control
- Measure, forecast and control project performance by employing earned value techniques
- Produce clear and concise project progress reports
- Identify the consequences of risk and uncertainty on the project
- Contract Creation and the entire procedure involved
- Contract Performance Management
- Contract Management detailing technique
- Effectively manage project teams, stakeholders, and groups of people