- The goal of this workshop is to build on past efforts on issues of cyber security and cybercrime. The workshop will be divided into two tracks focused on two distinct but mutually dependable areas: cyber security frameworks and policies, and cybercrime legislation.
The workshop will, among other objectives:
- Explain the significant features of global and regional cyber conventions, and how individuals would benefit from acceding to this type of convention;
- Present an overview of the current cyber security landscape;
- Identify tangible and attainable ways in which to advance the cyber security and cybercrime agenda in the region;
- Present instructional modules on drafting comprehensive cybercrime legislation, including substantive laws and procedural tools for police investigation.
- Threats and trends of cyber security
- A joint vision for cyber in the society
- Challenges for the society in cyber security and cybercrime
- Cyber Crime Legislation
- Cyber Security Policy and Framework for the society