Project management adds value by improving the execution of strategy through repeatable, reliable performance and standardisation.
It brings integration of resources within an organisation through the removal of silos and facilitates improved communication and collaboration. It also reveals opportunities for efficiency, savings and improved quality through the project life cycle.
The CTPM program is designed to enable learners to ensure good project management that will, in turn, help the result of the project improve the receiving organisation’s performance.
This unique learning program is targeted at individuals looking to improve the overall performance of their telecommunications and data centre projects. Suitable for those with experience of telecommunications planning, installation and maintenance, the program addresses how to successfully design, develop, execute and close a project.
CTPM is based on the global standard for project management, the PMI’s and adds technical input from The Global Digital Infrastructure Education Framework. This combination delivers a unique non-generic project management education program designed specifically for the real world of telecommunications design, planning and installation. It consists of nine learning modules covering the five processes of the PMBOK®.
- CTPM is an asynchronous, learning program with Instructor support, delivered on Training’s learning management system.:
- Project quality management – what do your customers want?
- Project risk management – what can possibly go wrong?
- Project scope management – what are we delivering? And more importantly, what are we NOT delivering?
- Project human resource management – the right people, with the right tools, fully trained and working together safely; easy
- Project integration management – bringing it all together
- Project time management – what comes first and what comes last?
- Project cost management – how will you ensure that you come in on budget?
Experience within data centre operations or management or telecommunications planning, installation and maintenance.
Learners will discover how to develop a project initiating process and create, explain and execute a project planning process. They will also have the confidence to implement measures to monitor and control it and can carry out a project closing process.
You will also gain the following:
- Official Certified Telecommunications Project Management (CTPM) certification
- Internationally and industry recognised Professional Award Certified Telecommunications Project Management
- The use of a post nominal title after your name e.g. Martin Tunde CTPM
- Continual Professional Development (CPDs)
CTPM Benefits for Individuals
- Provides portable knowledge, skills, techniques and tools in order to be more successful in managing projects and demonstrates to your employer that you have the desire and commitment to learn and improve
- It enhances career development prospects by achieving a recognised project management qualification
- Provides an independent measure of an individual’s project management knowledge and competence
CTPM Benefits for Business
- It develops an understanding of project goals, objectives and benefits before committing significant resources to ensure that only projects which are expected to provide a Return On Investment (ROI) or financial margin are committed to
- It ensures that projects proceed effectively through all essential phases, from concept through to completion
- It provides a rigorous approach to defining a realistic timescale and budget for completion of the project