Amazing Tips, Tricks and Secrets That Will Make Sure You
Don’t suffer down time But THRIVE with supply chain operations!
When supply chains are weak, the flow of goods and services is interrupted, costs go up and customer satisfaction levels drop. Furthermore, the operations may result in a negative impact on society and the environment. In this course, we describe practices to make supply chains stronger and sustainable in the face of change.
We start this course by learning about what makes strong and sustainable supply chains. We then outline various product and logistics design principles to help optimize performance. We also explore continuity planning practices for managing supply chain risks and interruptions. Finally, we turn our attention to improving supply stream resilience through effective stakeholder engagement and progressive sustainability principles.
This course uses a variety of individual exercises, team exercises, assessments, case studies, games, videos and discussion boards.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the foundations of strong supply chains for continuity and sustainable operations
- Outline supply chain design practices for optimum performance
- Engage in continuity planning to manage supply chain interruptions
- Develop stakeholder engagement strategies to improve supply stream resilience
- Recognize ethical, sustainability and responsibility practices as a backbone for strong supply chains
This course is designed to cater for supply chain professionals across different functions, namely planning, procurement, warehousing, transportation, logistics and inventory management.
- Supply chain management
- Supply chain design
- Continuity planning
- Stakeholder engagement
- Vendor relations
- Work ethics