How to stop millions of penalties on faulty financial statement with 12 easy to understand Internal Controls
What you\'ll learn
- Perform an actual internal audit engagement for internal controls over financial reporting
- Learn key internal audit terminology and concepts.
- Use real templates to practice what you learn.
- Stay compliant.
This course is designed for you to learn key concepts and put them immediately into practice. This course will be constantly evolving with real-life audit scenarios and audit templates being added routinely to the course . The goal is to help you perform audits for your business; or to assist you in learning internal auditing for your educational programs or Certified Internal Auditing (CIA) certification; or to boost your resume/CV by adding a new and in-demand skill.
Who this course is for:
- Accounting and audit students
- Small business owners
- Employees looking to add new skills to their resumes/CV
- Anyone interested in auditing
- Internal auditors performing compliance audits.